You are invited to post those nagging questions or thoughts that no one you know seems to really understand. Maybe someone here will have an answer, or another thought to add to it. If you have an unpopular opinion, feel free to express it. It usually makes me feel so much better! I love silliness, but please keep it clean! We are to be respectful to one another and will not get into a war of words. I'm sure that somewhere there is a blog that welcomes arguments and cursing, but this is one does not!
Random question: A few years back, my boss asked me to address and stuff some envelopes while I was at work. I finished the job. But she and my coworkers laughed because I had not sealed any of the envelopes. I am literal! She never said seal. I still get teased for it. Would you have sealed them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I would not have sealed them. Admistrators are always changing something they forgot. It is easier to seal an envelope than to unseal them. Throw them a fish next time they tease you about (seal)ing.
Dear Naomi,
I would have addressed the envelopes as follows;"Hello,letter carriers!" If I knew them personally,my address would be less formal and perhaps longer.
Probably would not have sealed. Pam
Hey Auntie Omi!!!! It is your absolutly amazing neice!!!! I luv the pic of Quincy!!! Personaly i would not have sealed the envelopes cuz i don't know if they are done with them yet. I think they are very wrong to tease you.
Thanks for replying everyone! I feel much better (even though I will always be literal). I need to clarify, this happened at my retail job, not at school! Jeff, you are so right about things changing fast, but this was not school related!
Administrators are not just employed by schools. Administrators are anyone who is adminisrating over you or others. Sometimes they are called supervisors, managers, bosses, .....
I would not have sealed them either, but I might have asked if they wanted them sealed before starting the project. I enjoyed the picture of Quincy, keep them coming!
Post a Comment