Please feel free to share your pet peeves....those things that drive you crazy in the world around you, but really don't have anything to do with you in general. These are things that others do while minding their own business, but for some reason when you observe it, you just want to scream.
Consider something like people who forget to turn their blinker off way after they have turned the car, or people who can't go for 10 seconds without talking, calling someone or texting someone on their cell phone while in public. Things like that. Please share and vent! It'll feel good.
I go crazy when I see people on cell phones while they are in public and have arguments, emotional outbursts or even just very personal information. I don't want to hear about someone's medical issues or personal relationship highs and lows while I'm walking through Stop and Shop. How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
omg when people crack their nuckles it drives me insane! aslo when people tap there finger nails . . . . mainly i hate repetetive noises!!!!!
Post a Comment