I am one who tends to clutter things because my memory is ridiculously good in some areas....mostly random things that I don't really need to know. I have taught first grade since 1985 and over the years have collected many lovely teacher gifts, and instead of throwing them in a box, I feel guilty because I can remember every child who gave it to me. That is how my very tiny home gets cluttered.
But I am in the midst of organizing my clutter. Thank you Target for your great selection of bins. It is taking me forever and I'll be happy to be done by Christmas, but there is progress.
Being the couple of weeks before school starts my home is also taken over by schoolwork, decorations, notebooks and lesson plan stuff. Working my summer job 4 times a week and tutoring twice a week, it would be unrealistic to hope for much progress right now. But that is okay. Quincy can find his way around (through and over) the clutter.
But get this, just this week I have had to put my computer mouse in my underwear drawer (yes, intentionally) and I currently have a wet oven mitt hanging in my bathroom to dry. Times like these I get very happy that no one actually sees into my house (like when we watch TV and see into people's homes).
If someone went through your house right now, would they see anything odd? Please share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My house shows alot of chaos, piles, and constant toys laying all over. As far as weird little things...well, I just found an empty tea pitcher in the fridge. Not sure what's up with that. :)
Post a Comment