I am curious if anyone reads this. If you do, leave a comment or send me an email.
I'm not offended or anything. I will work to keep at it more if anyone is actually checking in. I don't advertise that I have it or anything, so there may not be too much word of mouth.
I always have random things to say.
Like today, it seems to me Letterman is a bit full of himself because John McCain found something more important to do than be on Letterman's show. I haven't seen the Letterman show in a long while, but reading things online, I can't understand why he is so hurt about a political candidate canceling, so the candidate could do something more political.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm here! it's been a little nuts around here lately; i believe we will be moving in the near future, and this online school is way more time-demanding than i anticipated. but i always like hearing from you! did you watch the debates? i don't get to stay up and watch letterman. i don't have a life. sigh.......
I suppose I'm about 9 months behind, but better late than never, right? You're in my Googlr Reader now though, so I look forward to whatever you want to share!
Post a Comment