Good Friday to you!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend! I am always impacted of thinking of Easter.Of course, my humanness simply cannot comprehend the whole breadth of the love, the sacrifice and the promise of eternal life. But I am fully humbled and filled with awe, gratitude and praise.
In recent years it is the Saturday of this weekend that gets me emotional. The day that there was nothing to write about. Saturday, the day that is often skipped because the crucifixion Friday and the Resurrection Sunday have so many more verbs, adjectives and events. Saturday is the day that I tend to ponder. In all that silence of activity, the lack of writings, and the lack of anything to see, the most important action in history occurs. He was dead. He is risen! He has provided the sacrifice that allows me to be with Him forever.
May your weekend be full of focus.
I will be having a weekend that I am very much looking forward to. Seeing old friends (some I haven't seen for over 20 years) and meeting some people for the first time (always gets me nervous)! But in the midst of it all, the message of the cross will not be lost or forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment