I must say that I feel queasy and nauseous even though I feel strongly that God wants me to do what I will be doing tomorrow.
I will be accompanying my mom and sister to a doctor's appointment where we may find out the human medical prognosis for my vibrant mother. She can't walk. She can barely stand. She is scared as we all are.
But we are learning in faith. Not easy. Not fun. Not easily understood.
I am hoping that someone from McKMama's blog may stop by and read. But I want to say this is not my usual style. I have humor and with and fun, but at the moment my family issues are taking precedent.
Please stop by. Read back a while and see that this random blog should be more light and fun than it has been lately.
No matter what, God is real and He is working (and He understands our fear and confusion)!
Naomi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi there,
I read your comment on MckMama's blog, requesting prayer for your mother.
Your prayer request stood out to me, as my daughter has recently become ill and lost the use of her legs as well...
We found out that my daughter is suffering from Lyme disease and Babesiosis- Tick-borne infections.
I know you mentioned Lyme as a possible cause of your mothers illness. Lyme disease can cause ALS-like syndromes in some patients.
The most important thing would be to take your mother to a Lyme-Literate doctor
I have a list of Lyme Literate doctors that was given to me when I was searching for one for my daughter...
If you want, you can email me and I'd be more than happy to refer you to a Lyme doctor..I also have some info. on Lyme/ALS I can pass along.
Praying for your mother!
vreelandc@gmail.com
Claire, I am so glad you wrote to me. I will pray for your daughter. What is her name and age, if you don't mind my asking.
We have sent mom to Boston (two different outstanding hospitals) and they didn't offer too much help. We have recently found a crossover doctor. He is fully medically trained (teaches at Harvard) but he also is fully educated in wellness and natural healing. At this point he does not see a Lyme's connection, but definitely sees inflammation, infection and immunity issues. He is running more tests.
Claire, I hope you feel free to write any time you like!
Naomi
Post a Comment